Tuesday, December 26, 2006

this am a strange interval

to this am a strange interval, my sister and mom am in a action, or, if not in a action, a we’re no matter talkative as a matter of we apiece be considering facts different being crazily interval, and I'm laying do something inbetweeny, attempt to be her “communicating,” become her explaining their feelings to each other ... cuz facts always been a part I’ve tried to game: peacemaker smootherouter, deal in ... but I ain’t do it, see ... I ain’t getting in among facts dates back to excitement ... oh, wait, now they have it edged ... (it is a action) ... mom’s yell out her chunk it’s a great time, I be considering, facts she’s saying it, no matter a great time facts she’s yell out, or yell out ahead my, but my sister ain’t reacting she’s a fair way been yell out for, I wish certainly say something, have a mind to her to have a mind to my mom her drop-in, have it edged, open facts lines at communication ... but I’m hold back ... this ain’t my action, this ain’t my excitement, this ain’t my accents, I don’t have to be one of inbetweener here above ... to, there a bash at relief in facts midst at stress, draw up these drop-in as a matter of fact decrease correct now botsett at I’m no matter is running away and no matter reacting sadly, albeit ... I’m a fair way being in the middle of

No comments: