Sunday, November 30, 2008

Look,

Look, I done some bad things, Doc. I done some bad things folks, and made some bad decisions. Look, I done some bad things in my life. I done some bad things and a lot of people were upset that I'd brought dishonor upon my family. Yeah man I done some bad things I should be locked up for right now...but I'm not and I thank God for that everyday. But I done some bad things. I done some bad things in the past...I'm a ex-convict that did some small time and ended up in the DOC database with a F3. I done some bad things. I did bad things to women. I shot kids in 'Nam. I shot kids...But I never did anything like, like .... Have I done some bad things? Sure. I MEAN, I DONE SOME BAD THINGS. I am not exactly Holy, because I done some bad things. I KNOW IN MY PAST AND ACTUALLY NOW I DONE SOME BAD THINGS. i done some bad things hope u can live with it

No comments: